We have recently invested into some awesome new studio upgrades designed to enhance our signature sound and deliver a host of new capabilities. We call it the “Eden Project Studio,” as it is a “sound genesis” of sorts.
Concept: Sound Design / Audio Mangling Workstation
Overview: The “Eden” studio expansion was designed to bring new audio design/mangling capabilities to the band via outboard hardware and a centralized audio routing system. The idea was to create a second workspace filled with creative audio mangling devices that can be routed to each other as desired.
- Access Virus TI2 Keyboard
- MPC Live Sampler
- Elektron Analog Heat (Distortion / Filter)
- Jomox T-Resonator mkii (Resonating feedback filter/delay)
- Alesis Multimix 12r
- Eventide Space Reverb Pedal
- FMR Audio RNLA Leveling Amplifier
- Boss ME-80 Guitar Effects Processor
- Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
- Multiple Patch Bays (1/4″ and XLR)